Sunday, November 02, 2008

Will not apologise for the pain.







Everything around here makes me sad.

Everything around here's part of the dreams that we had. That will never be the way we wanted them to be... We dreamed of the future...
All the beautiful dreams..
I can see... this is only a dream.
Come on and wake up with me. Hey come on, and wake up with me. Hey come on and wake up with me.
Everything around is so beautiful.
Everything is a part of the dreams we will paint. That will never look the way we thought that they would look when we began to step into the future... It don't look too good right now, but I know, you're a wonderful painter, you're a master with your colours, as mine get fainter... there will always be an afterglow of a beautiful dream that will never be the way that we dreamed it to be, but hey, c'mon and wake up with me, hey come on and wake up with me, hey come on and wake up with me... for more beautiful dreams.

Jolie Holland. The Future.

No comments: