Saturday, February 16, 2008

Nonsense, don't bother

If at the end of my life, I am in a room exactly like this, will it be so bad?
(This is a superficial thought, I am not existentially alarmed about being alone, I know there are bigger problems in the world than my patheticness, don't worry.)

This what my moment looks like:
A warm pink light in my room. A fat grey cat. Posters on the wall. I'm alright, I'm alright, I've been lonely before. There are stars liting up the sky outside. I have to go out for a smoke, and who's going to stop me?! I'm alright, I'm alright, I've been lonely before...
Will it be so bad, if it's exactly like this?
No, not so bad at all.
Not so bad at all.
I'm alright, I'm alright, I've been lonely before.

--
Italicised =
I'm alright by Madeline Peyroux. Have a listen, she's wonderful.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you must really know: No, it really wouldn't be so bad.

I really like what you've been putting here.

./w